Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ZAAACH.

So I'm talking Ashanea (AW-SHA-NAY) on meh phone.
Yup.

Last night I started watching Negima, or something...
Negima Pictures, Images and Photos
I like the one on the left (with the purpley hair).
She's so moe in that dress.

---

At lunch, Zach was prank-calling people.
It was hilarious.
I told him to call my sister.
XDDDDDD

My sister wants to take me to an anime club next month at a library.
To converse with people.
XD
It's a TEEEEEN ANIIIIMAAAY club.

I dialed *67 and called Faith.
Then I put on a clip from a soundboard.
It was so funny, that when the clip was over, I did my evil laugh...
She then called my number. >_>

I might be moving...
:D
But then...
D:
Maybe next month.
I dunt knoow.
But I do want to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online