Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Seme/Uke?


You are an Innocent Uke!

Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.


Most compatible with: Romantic Seme

Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme


---

I'm an uke...

I needs me a seme.


XD

7 comments:

  1. So you're innocent, eh? Sounds fun. I'm clueless. ^u^

    I'm going to put an ad for a seme up in my school. As if it would work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT'S THE BEST IDEA EVER.
    But I don't think anyone knows what seme means at my school...
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. You should totally put up those fliers! I doubt many people at my school know what seme is, either, but that would just make it funnier! Kind of like an inside joke. XD
    Oh, man, now I really want to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. I doubt anyone at my school knows, either. They'd be very tempted to google, though. I have several inside jokes involving shonen-ai/yaoi with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Several?
    And all of them are shounen-ai?
    That's cool.
    I can never really remember my inside jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah. We have alot considering we think most of our male classmates are gay...

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friends don't even know what yaoi is... I had to explain the concept of shounen-ai to one after I lent her my copy of Loveless. XD

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online