Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easteeer

Why must everyone come over to their grandmother's home at this time?
WHY?!
So... all of my nieces and nephews are here. (almost all of them)
One of my nieces has a rash that I have not seen, but I think that.... IT'S THE T-VIRUS!
I think.
Now she's in the bathroom and my mom is putting medicine or something on her.
It's so chaotic here.
It hurts my ear that can hear.
My other ear has been clogged for about three days now.
I guess I shall put ear medicine in it.



---
Last night Yanette and I were watching When They Cry.
Yanette got scared.
Well, it was scary.
It's really good, but I wonder why the main character is such A BIG IDIOT.
No spoilers here at the moment.


Let's just say Mion is terrifying...



Higurashi icon Pictures, Images and Photos

LAWL.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to my Grandma's tomorrow for Easter, but only for lunch...

    When they Cry sounds familiar, or at least I've seen that Wikipiedia article somewhere before...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go see my grandparents tomorrow, maybe I'll go.
    My grandma makes good food. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. all grandmas make good food.. its obviously a conspiracy. or maybe theyve been doing if for generations..

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online