Tuesday, May 19, 2009

OH SHET!

frodo Pictures, Images and Photos
After I came home from school, I immediately watched some of the second Lord Of The Rings movie.
And again, I fell asleep in the middle of it. D:
But when I woke up, I un-paused the movie- AND IT WAS SKIPPING.
I was so pissed off.
I was still a bit tired, so I went to my bedroom to sleep.
When I woke up, *coughat8coughcough*, I turned and saw a horrific thing moving from my turtle's tank. I thought that it was one of my fishies, but as soon as I ran up to it, I realized that it was my turtle.
*cries*
I HAVE HORRID-ABLE EYE SIGHT DX


funny quote Pictures, Images and Photos
ROFLMAO!


I was super angry when I read the comments for this video.
ITSUKI = BARNEY!
D:
But I would've figured that out after hearing the song 32 times.
This and Kyon's Sister are the only Hare Hare Yukai's I don't have on my iPod. ^^;
Out of all of them, my favourites are: Ryoko Asakura, and Tsuruya-san.
TSURUYA-SAN IS DE BEST!
:D

Tsuruya Pictures, Images and Photos
:O I want this figure of her!

Cafe Tsuruya Pictures, Images and Photos
Okay, well goodnight!
:)

1 comment:

  1. We draw-like-a-‘nom-de-plume’ our long-years-of-faith -2- decipher the voracious veracity -2- make a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven… yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in GRRR lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Cya soon…

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online