Monday, May 18, 2009

THE HIATUS IS OVAR

Well, everyone, the hiatus is now over.
Didn't it take forever to be over?
I know.
I feel your pain.
I was all like, "Oh, I HAD THE POST AWESOMEST DREAM.".
Just kidding- the hiatus was fake. :)
I wanted to see what would happen.
Okay well the dream....

I forgot what night it was, but I had a real freaky dream. It involved my husband, Suzaku. ^^
There was some lady that was in lurve with my hubby, and thens she pushed me on the floor, and then she pulled out a knife, it was a bit small though. She was holding me captive or something (because Suzaku loves me), and Suzaku was in another room. Then the lady person cutted my legs because they were being stupid and moving. Yeah. CRAZY HOMICIDAL FANGIRLS.
o_0

-----
5 HOURS LATER

I just finished Lord Of The Rings.
IT WAS EPIC, YO.
But I always fall asleep in the middle of really long awesome movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online