Sunday, April 19, 2009

MEGAVIDEO = EPIC FAIL

Photobucket
<3


I was watching Code Geass on MegaVideo...
AND THEN IT SAID THAT I HAVE TO WAIT 52 MINUTES TO WATCH MORE VIDEO.
*cries*

---
I was paid to take pictures today.
THREE DOLLARS.
D:
Was NOT worth it.
It was waaay to hot, and I hate when it's windy outside.

I don't know what to blog about...
Hmmm, how about my socks?
They are Napoleon Dynamite socks. :D

---
I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.

3 comments:

  1. I hate it when Megavideo does that. When I watch House online, it always decides to stop right at the best part... It's like, "Wait... He couldn't have been skiing... [dramatic music] He-" "You have been watching Megavideo for 50 minutes. Please wait an hour before continuing." "*&*#!!!" (last part was me xD)

    ...Why did you pay to take pictures?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't pay for pictures.
    My sister did.
    She paid me.
    D:
    :D

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online