Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Anime in 29 HOURS.

Photobucket
I really want to watch Code Geass on TV, so I'm going to do that on Saturday.
And I figured out that Death Note was playing reruns, so THAT IS AWESOME.
And I shall get up to episode 13 (?) on Geass to catch up.
That'll take me around 8 hours if the calculator on my iPod is correct.
That's one WHOLE day of Code Geass.
Wednesday
-
And then I was going to get up to episode 26 (?) on Fullmetal Alchemist.
9 hours I think, so another day.
Thursday
-
And then I was planning to watch InuYasha, but I don't have enough time to watch all of the ones I need to see.
Friday + Saturday

-----------
Since this will be happening, I probably won't have any time to post anything.
Sorry. :(



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


~I'm off to watch more Code Geass
TA-TA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online