Friday, May 1, 2009

YAY WOO FOR 200


Was watching The Blue Lagoon, I think, and drew "Rafyl" next to the video.^^


Just got back from Blockbuster.
It was excruciating!
There was a crapload of problems with my mum's account, and I was there for a very long time! I didn't know how long though, because I sometimes lack a sense of time. D:
But there was a real cute guy there. ^^
And then about 5 minutes after I noticed him, I realized that he was wearing glasses!
Cute guy + glasses = even cuter guy
So, I guess I sort of have a glasses fetish. XD
I dunno.
But I do know that it's my 200th post on this here blog.
So yay!

And at Blockbuster, I founds me some awesome anime movies.
The ones that I've been wanting to see for a while actually.
I got:
Paprika The Cat Returns Escaflowne The Movie

I guess I'll go watch them now.
Well, NIGHTY-NIGHT EVERYONE!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online