Sunday, May 10, 2009

AHHH, SATOSHIIIIIIIIII!

Satoshi prepares to hit the ball Pictures, Images and Photos
Satoshiiiiiiiiiiii<3

Just finished the 16th episode of Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni.
So, SPOILERS!
First of all, I'd like to say that Shion is an idiot.
And that pretty much everyone in the village has serious problems.
And there were a crapload of pedos in the 15th episode.
If Shion loved Satoshi, OH SO MUCH, she wouldn't of thrown his sister all around, throw books at her, and I think attempt to kill Satoko.
Shion ruined Mion!
I think Mion and my darling Satoshi make a great couple.
But Shion and Satoshi is a no-no.

Plus, I hate and secretly love how all of the chapters are out of order and confusing.
The show makes you think.
Really hard.
Until your brain hurts.

For example, in an earlier episode, EVERYONE IN THE VILLAGE DIED, EXCEPT FOR KEIICHI. And then everyone was alive and then they were missing, and then she was dead, and then he was dead, and then he was dead, and then she died like 4 times, and then everyone lived. :D
Oh, and Keiichi's an idiot.
A GIGANTIC ONE.
Like in the 8th episode (which GAVE ME AN ANEURYSM), Keiichi was like, "Yeah, Mion, you're my best friend, I love you. I don't care that you're really some sort of demon, and that you've tried to kill me before. I totally know that you won't do anything!".

And now that I'm looking at an episode guide (I forgot which episode's which), it says that Keiichi "supposedly" killed himself in EPISODE FOUR. I HAD NO IDEA THAT IT WAS SO EARLY IN THE SEASON. Every episode feels like 3 hours. 3 because everyone is like, "yeah" and stuff.

So I will try my best to summarize what I've seen so far in this anime:

He comes, and then he gets scared, and then he kills them, and then he commits suicide, and then he's alive, and then he meets her, and then they do bad stuff, and then they dissapear, and then she tries to kill him, and then she goes crazy, and then she is found, and then she kills him, and then a pedo pops up, and then-
OKAY, IF I HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT THIS, I WILL GO CRAZY.
Yeah, and I was getting to the best part!

I understand how everything is out of order, but like, Keiichi dies at least 3 times!
Or maybe not.
But some of this stuff doesn't fit.
How could Keiichi be the only survivor, if he's already killed Rena and Mion, and then kills himself, when EVERYONE'S DEAD?
Well, yeah.
No more Higurashi for me tonight.

*sighs*
I guess I'll watch something else that's not to moe, confusing, ninja-y, action-y, and mecha-y.
How about 'Ah! My Godess' ?
Yeah, since I'm only on the second episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online