Friday, April 24, 2009

OMFG XD

Photobucket
I love this picture of Euphie.
It's my iPod wallpaper.^^


I saw a website that sold anime merchandise, and the prices for the things were just SO LOW!
It must be a scam.
It hurt my feelings. T-T
I wanted so much stuff from that website.
Then I did some research on it, and then it came up as a Chinese scam website.

Guess what I found on Amazon.com!
FREEEEAKING AWESOME CAT EARS & A TAIL.
Link is (here).
And just now, I founds a Haruhi Suzumiya school uniform.
70 bucks- cheapest I've seen so far....
But I want to try to make one myself.
Link for that is (here).

---

Today I woke up an hour and ten minutes late.
How lovely.
XD

And I wanted to say that Code Geass gave me brain damage.
I watched it for about three days straight.
Oh yeah, I was "playing" Code Geass in the girl's locker room, waiting for the bell to ring.
I was Kallen.
And I was shooting everyone with the Guren Mk-II.
My P.E. teacher wasn't too happy about that.
But then I fell. XDDDDD
I'm pretty happy that I didn't choose the Guren Mk-II flight enabled version.
And my favorite Knightmare frame would have to be the Lancelot.
It's beautiful.
But I was Kallen, instead of MY HUSBAND, SUZAKU. ^_^
I can't wait until Saturday.
When the Code Geass R2 theme song comes on, I just might blast the volume.
But then my sister would be pissed off. D:

1 comment:

  1. The cat ears and tail are cool!
    Loveless! <33 (haha)
    And only $8!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online